GPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 138 Inspector, Town Planner and Tutor Posts
GPSC Recruitment 2015: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of 100 Motor Vehicle Inspector Class II vacancies. All of the eligible candidates may apply online from 22-04-2015 at 01:00 PM to 07-05-2015 till 01:00 AM. See more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
GPSC Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: 100
Name of Post: Motor Vehicle Inspector Class II
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 53 posts
2. SEBC: 29 posts
3. SC: 8 posts
4. ST: 10 posts
Candidates age not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 07-05-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from recognized/ deemed university & Motor Driving License.
Candidates selection will be called for Interview..
Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order. There is no fee for Reserved & Disabled candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in from 22-04-2015 at 01:00 PM to 07-05-2015 till 01:00 AM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2015 at 01:00 PM onwards.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2015 till 01:00 AM.