DMER Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 116 Professor Associate Professor Posts
DMER Recruitment 2015: The Directorate of Medical Education Research (DMER), Government of Maharashtra has invites the online application for the recruitment of Professor and Associate Professor of 116 Vacancies in the Maharashtra State.
Eligible candidates may apply the online application at the www.dmer.org. The candidates who are need the jobs in the DMER in the state of Maharashtra and then candidate can apply this recruitment. Other details like as the educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply details are given here. The Government of Maharashtra required to fill the vacancy in the DMER recruitment.
DMER Professor Associate Professor Recruitment 2015
Association Name: Directorate of Medical Education Research
Job Location: Maharashtra
- Associate Professor
1. Professor:35 posts
2. Associate Professor: 81 Post
Eligibility Criteria of DMER Recruitment 2015:
Unreserved candidate: Rs. 615 (Rs. 60 as Bank charges)
Reserved candidate: Rs 415 ( Rs. 60 as Bank charges)
Candidates of Professor Post age limit should be not more than 50 years and the Associate professor Applicant maximum age limit 45 years for this recruitment and age relaxation applicable to the candidate as per government guidelines.
- Professor ->candidate must possess the experience of teaching as Associate Professor of at least 3 years in board specialities or super specialities subject in the Medical College or teaching institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Associate Professor ->candidate must have the 4 years experience in the relevant subject in the Medical College or teaching institution for Board specialities (MD/MS) and for D.N.B. It has recognized by the Medical Council of India.
How to Apply:
- Log on the official site dmer.org
- Click the apply online link
- Filled the application form with correct details
- Download the application.
Starting Date of Online Application: 09.05.2015
Last Date for Online Application Submission: 28.05.2015