Airline Allied Service Limited Recruitment 2015 Apply Online Cabin Crew 83 Vacancies
Airline Allied Service Limited Recruitment 2015: The Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited. It is looking for smart, young & energetic "Unmarried" Female and Male for the immediate requirement of Cabin Crew. There are 83 vacancies in the following four regions such as Northern (Delhi), Eastern (Kolkata), Southern (Bangalore & Hyderabad) and Western (Mumbai). The total number of the vacancies allocated for the 50% Female and 50% Male candidates. We want your support for further post in our website indrajobinfo.co.in candidates must like our facebook page.
This is the fixed term engagement for an initial period will be 5 years in Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Region. The applicant can apply for one region only. The candidates who apply for the more than one region shall not be considered for this recruitment. This Airline Allied Service Limited job 2015 has provided the reservation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government directives.
Airline Allied Service Ltd Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Service Limited Career 2015:
1. Age Limit:
- Candidates should have age limit not less the 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- The upper age limit relaxation for the SC/ST candidates is 5 years and 3 years in case of OBC category applicants.
2. Minimum Qualification: The applicant must pass the 10+2 from a recognized board of the school. Candidates who had complete the 3 years Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from a government recognized institute will be given preference.
3. Marital Status: Unmarried.
4. Physical Standards:
- Female - Minimum 154.5 cms.
- Male - Minimum 163 cms.
The Formula for BMI = Weight in Kgs/Height in meters * Height in meters.
- Male - 18-25.
- Female - 18-22.
5. Language: The candidate must have the fluency in Hindi and English and also have working knowledge of Hindi.
6. Selection Process:
The selection of the aspirant based on the Group Discussion and Interview at Delhi or the venue as decide by Alliance Air. The candidates who qualify in the GD (Group Discussion) and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, they will call for the interview.
7. How to Apply the Airline Allied Service Limited Online Application
Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply the online application at the official site. The online application starts from May 29th, 2015. The applicant should be submitted the online application on or before June 18th, 2015.
8. Recruitment Fee:
The non-refundable DD (Demand Draft) for Rs.600/- in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICE LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI.
Note: Candidates will be required to refer the career page of the official site for the latest updates and selection process. Then you also get the upcoming notification from our site.