DEO Sahibganj Recruitment 2015 sahibganj.nic.in primary/Assistant teacher 765 Application Form
DEO Sahibganj Recruitment 2015: DEO Sahibganj Teacher Notification 2015 has released for 765 post of Primary and Assistant Teacher. Applicants should visit the official site www.sahibganj.nic.in to download the Sahibganj Teacher application form. To know the complete details of District Education Office Sahibganj vacancies given here. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for DEO Sahibganj Recruitment 2015 for 656 Primary teacher posts and 109 Asst teacher posts.
District Education Office Sahibganj Primary Teacher Notification
The candidates who are looking for Primary Teacher job they can apply for DEO Sahibganj Recruitment 2015 must before refer the official Sahibganj Teacher Notification 2015 at www.sahibganj.nic.in. The detailed notification link given on this end of this page. Aspirants should have completed 12th with D.Ed or Degree with B.ED and Must JTET qualify to apply for DEO Sahibganj Recruitment 2015. Check latest govt jobs after 12th pass in our site indrajobinfo.co.in for more recruitment.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years to apply for the District Education Office Sahibganj vacancies. Interested can check the jobs after degree. Candidates will be selected based on the academic merit, Jharkhand TET score called for Counselling according to the merit list. Last date for submission of application is 04th July 2015 for Primary Teacher and 09th July 2015 for Assistant Teacher. Check here the latest govt jobs in Jharkhand along with the complete details of DEO Sahibganj Recruitment below.
DEO Sahibganj Teacher Vacancies 2015
Organization - District Education Officer, Sahibganj.
Official Site - www.sahibganj.nic.in.
Post Name: Primary/Assistant Teacher (I to VIII).
Number of Posts: 765 Vacancies.
Job Location: Sahibganj.
- Primary Teacher - 481 posts.
- Assistant Teacher - 109 posts.
- Urdu Teacher - 175 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of District Education Office Sahibganj Recruitment 2015
- The candidates should possess the Degree and B.Ed from recognized school of the board.
- He/She must qualify JTET for Assistant Teacher and 12th with D.Ed and JTET qualify for primary teacher.
- Women: Maximum- 38 years.
- SC/ST: Maximum- 40 years.
- Unreserved: Maximum- 35 years.
- OBC: Maximum- 37 years.
- Primary Teacher.- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- Assistant Teacher - Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
The Board will release the Sahibganj Primary Teacher Merit list based on Academic marks and JTET score for counselling with schedule.
Duly filled application along with relevant certificates sends to the following address.
Office of District Education Officer,
Mandal, Village Police Line Parisar,
Pin Code: 816109.
Note: The application should be reach on or before 04th July 2015 for Primary Teacher post and 09th July 2015 for Assistant Teacher post.
How to Apply the Sahibganj Teacher Application Form:
- Candidates must visit the official site at www.sahibganj.nic.in.
- Click on the DEO Sahibganj notification 2015.
- Read the notification completely.
- Download the application.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Finally send the application to the proper address.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of application: 04-07-2015 (Class I to V).
End date for submission of application: 09-07-2015 (Class VI to VIII).