FACT Recruitment 2015 55 Graduate Technician Apprentice Posts fact.co.in
FACT Recruitment 2015: The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited, Government of India Enterprise has announced the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Vocational) Apprentice vacancies. The FACT Ltd, Udyogamandal proposes to select the eligible candidates as paid apprentices under the apprentices Act. There are 55 vacancies in the FACT. If you want to more details about the FACT Apprentices recruitment 2015 visit the official site fact.co.in.
Fertilisers and chemicals Travancore Ltd Recruitment 2015
The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited as formally known as FACT Ltd. This recruitment not required to send the online or offline application form. Interested and eligible applicants may appear directly for a written test. It will be conducted on the dates mentioned on this page. Candidates must bring the original and Xerox copies of the certificate like proof of date of birth, recent passport size photographs, Trade/Degree certificate and other documents. The job seeker in India must bookmark our site indrajobinfo.co.in and you will get the upcoming job notification.
FACT Graduate Apprentice 2015
Organization Name: Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited
Job Category: Government Job
Name of Post:
- Graduate Apprentices - 40 Posts.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices - 15 Posts.
Job Location: Udyogamandal
Total No of Post: 55 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria of FACT Vacancies 2015:
- Candidates should pass the Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Computer Science and Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants should not have completed more than three years after passing the Degree as on 01-08-2015.
- Age limit should not more than 25 years as on 1st Aug 2015.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- The aspirants must have the Trade Certificate in Accountancy & Auditing, Civil construction & maintenance and Office Secretary Ship. It has issued by Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Board).
- Candidates should complete the relevant trade and not have completed more than 3 years after passing Trade as on Aug 1st 2015.
- The age limit should not exceed 23 years as on 01/08/2015.
Date of Written Test:
- Mechanical:24-06-2015 09:00 AM.
- Civil & Computer: 23-06-2015 09:00 AM.
- Electrical: 25-06-2015 09:00 AM.
- Instrumentation: 26-06-2015 09:00 AM.
- Chemical: 23-06-2015 12:30 PM.
Trade (Vocational) VHSE:
- Accountancy & Auditing, Civil Construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary ship: 27-06-2015 09:00 AM.
The Selection will be based on the following criteria:
1. Qualifying Examination - 50%.
2. Written Test - 50%.
Stipend: The selected Graduate Apprentices will be getting the stipend and period of training as per Apprentices Act Rs. 4984/- per month for one year and Rs.2758 per month for Trade (vocational Apprentices.