Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course
Indian Army Recruitment 2015: Indian Army was announced the notification for unmarried female Engineering Graduates and also widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission (Tech). This recruitment for Women in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services Course-17 Commencing from April 2016. Eligible candidates may apply the online application begins from 24-06-2015 at 1000 hrs to 23-07-2015 at 1700 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are provided in webpage.
Indian Army 17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course Recruitment 2015:
Candidates should have possess the Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course.
- Candidates age should be between 20-27 years at the time of commencement of course i.e. the candidate should be born before 02-04-1989 and 01-04-1996 for SSC(Tech)-17 Women, 19-29 years.
- Applicants should not born earlier than 02-01-1987 and later than 01-01-1997 for widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation-SSCW (Non Tech).
Candidates will be selected based on cutoff % as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Army Vacancies 2015:
- Eligible unmarried female Engineering Graduates & also widows of Defence Personnel candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Online application starts from 24-06-2015 at 1000 Hrs to 23-07-2015 at 1700 Hrs.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: 17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course
Total no of Vacancy: 10 Posts
1. Engineering Stream: 10 Posts
- Civil: 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
2. Tele Communication: 02 Posts
3. Non Tech: 01 Post
4. Graduation in any discipline: 01 Post.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2015 at 1000 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-07-2015 at 1700 Hrs.
Date of Interview: Dec/ Jan 2016 onwards.