MCL Recruitment 2015 Mining Sirdar Dy. Surveyor 94 Jobs
MCL Recruitment 2015: The Mahanadi Coalfields limited, a subsidiary Coal India Limited has declared the notification for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar and Dy. Surveyor vacancies of 94 Posts. The MCL has invited the online or offline mode application from the Indian citizens. There are 91 vacancies for Mining Sirdar post and 03 vacancies for Dy. Surveyor. The candidates can download the detailed notification and application from the official web portal at mcl.gov.in.
The number of posts mentioned in the notification, it may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement. The candidates who are looking the Mining Sirdar & Dy. Surveyor jobs in Odisha state, they can apply for MCL jobs 2015. We provide the official advertisement and application form link on this page. The candidates must like our Facebook and Twitter page, you will get the latest notification on time. The candidates should bookmark our site indrajobinfo.in and get the latest job notification.
MCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2015
Name of Organization - Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
State - Odisha
Name of the Post:
- Mining Sirdar T&C Gr.-C: 91 Posts.
- Dy. Surveyor T&C Gr. -C: 03 Posts.
Number of Vacancies - 94 Posts
- Dy. Surveyor T&C Gr. -C: Rs.19035.02 per month.
- Mining Sirdar T&C Gr. -C: Rs.19035.02 per month.
Back Log Vacancies:
Mining Sirdar: 91 Posts
- SC - 21 Posts.
- ST - 70 Posts.
Dy. Surveyor: 03 Posts
- ST - 03 Posts.
The candidates must pass the Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board of Examination.
Applicant should have the following Certificate:
- Valid First Aid certificate.
- Certificate of Mining Sirdarship issued by Director General of Mines & Safety.
- Gas Testing certificate.
- Dy.Survey post applicant must have the valid survey certificate granted by the Director General of Mines & Safety.
Candidates should not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 20-07-2015 (Inclusive of age relaxation applicable for SC/ST applicants).
The selection method will comprises of a written examination and interview. The candidates who get the qualifying marks in the written test, then they will call for the personal interview.
PO BOX 1102,
Jayanagar 3rd Block,
Bangalore - 560011.
Note: The offline application should reach on or before 27.07.2015.
How to Apply:
- Log on the official site.
- Click the online application.
- Fill the required details and attach the relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the copy of the application for your further use.
Note: Eligible candidates can apply in any one of the mode (offline or online). However, applicants are advised to apply in Online mode only.
Last Date of Offline Mode Application Submission: 20-07-2015.
End Date for Online Mode Submission of Application: 04-08-2015.