ATIT 2016 Application Form Exam Pattern/Date Admission Test for ICFAI Tech Online Registration
ATIT 2016 Application Form: Admission Test for ICFAI Tech has also known as ATIT. This is the National Level Engineering Entrance Exam for the eligible candidates and it has offer the admission to B.TECH programmes such as Computer Science (CSE), Mechanical (Mech), Electronics Communication Engineering (ECE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) and Civil Engineering at the various colleges in India. The ATIT entrance examination has been conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE).
ATIT Application Form 2016:
ATIT admission test will be conducted for the both way online & offline mode. Those ATIT 2016 exam will be held in the May 1st 2016. Hyderabad applicants shall be get the ATIT 2016 application form as soon as possible. Candidates who are going to attend exam they will get the ATIT 2016 application form through OMR (or) online or offline mode.
Name of the Entrance Exam: Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT)
Exam Level: National Level
Conducted By: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Offered Courses: Engineering Programmes
ATIT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should pass the HSC exam or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university they can apply the ATIT 2016 entrance exam.
- He/She must have 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) and English.
ATIT 2016 Entrance Exam Fee:
- Applicant have need to pay Rs.700 for the application fee.
- You can pay the payment of fee through the online (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/ and Demand Draft (DD) offline mode.
How to Apply the ATIT 2016 Application Form:
Candidates who will going to apply the ATIT 2016 application form they can follow these steps. There are three type of the application will be available such as
- Online mode
- Offline mode
OMR Mode of ATIT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates have to fill the OMR application form and don't miss the mandatory field (*) in the ATIT OMR 2016 application.
- Enclosed the application and post to the Admission Officer, ATIT Hyderabad.
ATIT 2016 Online Application Form:
- Applicants must visit the official site icfaiuniversity.in/atit
- Fill the personal information like name, date of birth, educational qualification in the ICFAI ATIT 2016 application form
- During the online registration process candidates must attach the scanned recent photographs (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm = Max Size 25Kb) in JPEG format.
- Pay the application fee through the online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form
- Take the hard copy for further use.
Offline Mode of ATIT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates may download the application form from icfaiuniversity.in/atit
- Duly filled the application form in prescribed format
- Attach the supporting documents
- Pay the application fee through DD in favour of IFHE ATIT payable at Hyderabad.
Click to Apply ATIT 2016 Application Form Online Registration
Exam Pattern of ATIT 2016:
ATIT 2016 entrance exam will going to conducted the both online & offline mode test
- Online (Computer Based Test)
- Offline (Paper Based Test)
There is 120 multiple choice objective type questions and then duration of the examination is 2 hours. & 30 marks for each section (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
Important Date to Remember:
- Start date of online application:
- Last date of online registration:
Latest Entrance Exam in India 2015-2016