KCET 2017 2018 Application Form Download Last Start Date Karnataka CET 2017 Application Form
KCET 2017 2018 Application Form: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is going to announced the notification for the Karnataka CET 2017 entrance exam and it has provide the admission to the Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Arts & Science and etc. This is the Under Graduate (UG) level exam in Karnataka state. The controller of the examination (Karnataka Examination Authority) has going to conduct the KCET 2017 exam. Many of the students are keep waiting for this moment to apply the KCET 2017 application form. Candidates can apply the online registration through the online mode at the official site. The applicants may apply the KCET examination for Agriculture, Engineering, Medical, Arts and Science by using given link.
Entrance Exam: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET).
Exam Level: UG.
Karnataka CET 2017 Exam Application:
Our Indrajobinfo.co.in web portal has issued the details information regarding the CET 2017 Karnataka. So the applicants must stayed tuned our site for latest updates for Karnataka CET 2017 dates. Once the official site released the advertisement then we will update the complete details about the KCET entrance exam 2017 in this webpage. You can also get the exam pattern, exam date, syllabus, counselling schedule, important date and other details from our Indrajobinfo site.
KCET Exam Fee 2017:
- Karnataka Candidates:
- General & OBC: Rs, 650/-
- ST/SC: Rs. 500/-
- Outside of the Karnataka candidates: Rs.750/-
Note: Pay the application fee through the challan mode in branch of following bans like Axis Bank, India Bank, SBI, Syndicate Bank and etc.
- Outside of India candidates: Rs.5000/-
Admission for Following Courses:
- B.V.Sc & A.H
- Lateral Entry B.Pharm.
- BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
Applicant should refer the official official notification before start the KCET 2017 online registration because of different courses required the various educational qualification. We will update the details of the qualification in our site indrajobinfo.co.in after the official release.
How to Fill the KCET 2017 Exam Application Form:
- Log on the official site kea.kar.nic.in site
- Click the online application before check the eligibility details
- First of all register you details and get the user name & password
- Then click on the appropriate link
- Fill the KCET registration 2017 with correct details
- Attach the scanned photo and sign in prescribed format
- Lastly submit application
- Take the print out and post the application form along with self attested copies of certificate & challan to address mention in the notification.
- Opening date of online application:
- Closing date of online registration:
- End date for payment of fee:
- KCET Admit Card 2017 available on:
- KCET Admit Card 2017 Download
- Apply the Latest Entrance Exam in India.