KEE 2017 2018 Application Form Exam Pattern B.Tech Admission Karunya University Entrance Exam 2017
KEE 2017 2018 Application Form: Karunya University is located in Coimbatore which has going to conduct the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) 2017. This entrance examination mainly for the B.Tech admission in the Karunya University. Candidates should visit the official site to apply for Karunya University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. You can also apply the KEE Application Form 2017 through online mode from our site Indrajobinfo.co.in. The KEE notification 2017 will be available on the web portal of Karunya University very soon. This page we provide the direct link for the KEE Online Application Form 2017.
Karunya University Online Application Form 2017:
Exam Name: Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE).
Organized By: Karunya University, Coimbatore.
Level of Exam: Under Graduate (UG) Level.
- Candidates have need to pay Rs. 600/- for the application fee and NRI applicants must be paid Rs. 2400/-.
- Make the payment of the exam fee in offline or online mode.
KEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should pass the 12th class exam or its equivalent qualification with 50% marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry (PCM)
- Pass the Diploma in Engineering/B.Sc with at least 60% marks from any recognized University/Institute.
Phone: 91 422 2363636
Fax: 91 422 2614446
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
In the KEE 2017 Exam will be asked the objective type multiple choice question. The total number of the question is 100 and 1 mark for each correct answer. That question will asked from the following section.
- General Ethics
- General Aptitude.
How to Apply for KEE 2017 Application Form:
Applicant can apply the application for Karunya University Entrance Exam 2017 through the online or offline mode. Candidates must follow these instruction to apply the KEE 2017 Exam.
- The candidates who want to apply the KEE Application Form 2017 those can apply the online application at the official site.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- You can also apply the application with following option like Pin Mailer/ Demand Draft.
- Pay the payment of the application fee in online method ( net banking, credit card & debit card).
- Submit the application form.
- Take the hard copy for further use.
Note: There offline mode of application available for KEE 2017 application. Then you can bought the OMR coding sheet application. Candidates have to filled the application along with relevant copies of certificate send to the address mention in the notification.
Starting Date for Application Form:
Closing Date for Application Form:
- KEE Admit Card 2017 Download
- Click to apply the Entrance Exam in India