NIFT 2016 Application Form Eligibility Criteria PBT 2 PBT 1 CBT Entrance Exam Online Registration 2016
NIFT 2016 Application Form: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has been announced the notification for the NIFT 2016 entrance exam. This examination mainly for the admission to the eligible candidates in to UG (Under graduation)/PG (Post Graduation) Degree courses such as M.Des, M.F.M, M.F.Tech, B.Des, B.FTech. Applicant should visit the official site to apply for NIFT online application form 2016. Every year National Institute of Fashion Technology has organized the entrance examination for the candidate. The large number of the candidates interested to appeared the exam on every year. This year also many of the students applicant going to attend the NIFT 2016 exam. The NIFT entrance exam 2016 has provide the admission of UG & PG courses at the NIFT colleges in India.
Places of the NIFT College:
- Bengaluru Bhopal
Name of Exam: NIFT 2016 Entrance Exam
Conducted By: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Offering Programmes: UG/PG Courses
NIFT Application Form 2016:
We are advised to the candidates must refer the official notification before fill the NIFT 2016 online registration process. You should apply the NIFT 2016 application from on or before the closing date of the application. The candidates can get the complete details regarding the NIFT 2016 online application on our indrajobinfo.co.in website. We provide the guidelines for how to apply the NIFT application from 2016 on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria of NIFT 2016:
- UG Courses (B F Tech & B Des): Pass the 12th standard with Maths, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent qualification form a recognized board of the school or institute.
- PG Courses (M F Tech, MFM & M Des): Complete the Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
NIFT 2016 Entrance Exam Fee:
- SC/ST/PHP: Rs. 800/- (Credit/Debit Card & Net Banking) or Rs. 900/- (Demand Draft)
- General & OBC: Rs. 1400/- (Online mode) or Rs. 1500/- (DD)
- Applicants may apply the application though the offline mode they are need to download the NIFT entrance exam 2016 application along with DD sends to given address.
Note: In favour of NIFT HO, payable at New Delhi
Important Date of NIFT 2016 Exam:
NIFT Online Application Form 2016 Start Date:
NIFT 2016 Application Submission Last Date:
How to Apply the NIFT Entrance Exam 2016:
- Candidates mus log on the official site
- Click the given NIFT 2016 application form
- Fill the asked details without any mistake during the registration
- Pay the payment of application fee via online or offline mode
- If you send the application form through the offline mode (DD)
- Post to the address given below.
CMS All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 003
Note: Candidates may send the application/exam fee through the online mode they don't need to post the application to the above address.
Related Articles (Update Soon):
- NIFT 2016 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- NIFT 2016 Exam Pattern/Syllabus.