NSIT 2017 2018 Application Form B.Tech Apply Now NSIT B.Tech Admission Online Registration 2017
NSIT 2017 2018 Application Form: Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi has declared the notification for the NSIT online registration 2017. It has invited the application for the NSIT Application from the eligible candidates for the admission in to various Under Graduation (UG) Degree courses like B.TECH, B.Arch & B.E. Candidates who are want to get the Engineering seats in NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology can apply for NSIT 2017 application form. We provide the direct link for NSIT 2017 application form.
NSIT 2017 Admission Details:
Level of Admission: Under Graduation (UG) Admission
Location: New Delhi
Offered UG Programmes: BTech, B.E & B.Arch
NSIT B.Tech Application Form Online Registration:
Applicant can get the details regarding the NSIT Delhi admission process for BTech & B.E courses from our site indrajobinfo.co.in. If you want the upcoming notification of NSIT 2017 admission then you have to regularly keep watching our web portal. The details of NSIT online application form 2017 such as educational qualification, eligibility criteria updated here.
NSIT 2017 admision has conducted by JAC Delhi. Every year many of the candidates interested to appeared the NSIT 2017 exam. This year also large number of the applicants are going to apply the NSIT 2017 online registration. Once the application process verified by the authority then you will call for the first round of the counselling process.
Application Fee for NSIT 2017:
- Candidates have need pay Rs.1100/- for the application fee.
- Pay the application fee through the online method (Debit Card/Credit/Net Banking).
NSIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Applicant should have an age limit minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years as on Nov 1st 2017.
- Pass the HSC/12th exam from a recognized board of the school (NCT) with 60% marks in Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- The NSIT 2017 admission has provide the 85% seats for the Delhi region applicants and 15% seats for the outside of the Delhi region candidates.
Important Dates of NSIT 2017:
Online Registration Start Date:
Last Date for Online Application:
How to Fill the NSIT Delhi B Tech Admission 2017:
Applicants who are want to get the admission for the Engineering, Architecture and other courses follow these steps.
- Candidates must log on the official site jacdelhi.nic.in
- Click the NSIT 2017 application link
- First of all the register you details like Name, Mobile No, Email Id, JEE Main Roll number
- After fill the application form
- Make the application fee by using online mode
- Paid the payment and again fill the remaining online registration.
Click to Apply for NSIT 2017 Application Form Online Registration.