OJEE 2017 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria odishajee.com Odisha JEE Online Registration 2017 Apply Now
OJEE 2017 2018 Application Form:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination has formally known as OJEE. It has going to conduct the state level entrance exam for the admission in to Medical, Engineering, Management Studies and Pharmacy programmes at the various colleges in Odisha state. Candidates who are waiting to apply for OJEE exam 2017 through the official portal ojee.nic.in, odishajee.com and indrajobinfo.co.in.
The controller of the examination has invited the Orissa JEE application form 2017 from the eligible aspirants. This entrance exam mainly for the admission for the Degree courses such as BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B.TECH & B.Arch. Candidates should apply for OJEE 2017 entrance exam before the closing date of the OJEE online application form 2017. We are request to the candidates muse keep visit our site indrajobinfo.co.in to getting the update information about the OJEE online registration form 2017. Then you must read the instruction and procedure before start the OJEE application form 2017.
Odisha JEE Application Form 2017 Online Registration:
Candidates must have the recent scanned photographs, signature & left thumb impression. Those images you have to upload during the OJEE 2017 application form. The applicants can apply the OJEE 2017 application form through the online mode at the official website. We provide the guidelines details about how to applying OJEE 2017 entrance exam application form on the official portal.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017
JEE Cell, Gandamunda,
Khandagiri, DIST- Khurda.
Bhubaneswar -751 030
Official Site: www.ojee.nic.in & www.odishajee.com
Phone No: 0674 3242455/ 3242456/ 6552455/ 6552456
E-Mail Id: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of OJEE 2017 Application Form:
There are six types application will be available for the candidates such as A, B, C ,D, E & F.
B: Lateral Entry (Engineering, Pharma, Arch) & BSc (LE)
C: Lateral Entry MCA,MCA, MBA.
D: (MArch, M.Pharm), PGAT (M.Tech, M Tech (PT).
E: MBA and LE MCA, MBA and PGAT, MBA & MCA,
Odisha JEE 2017 Application Form Online Registration Apply Here
How to Apply for Odisha JEE Entrance Exam 2017:
Candidates should follow the given steps to applying the Odisha JEE 2017 online application form
- Visit the official portal to apply for OJEE 2017 online application form
- Read the information in prospects completely
- Click the Orissa JEE 2017 exam link
- There you have to choose the form (A, B, C ,D, E & F)
- Then click the appropriate link
- Fill the OJEE 2017 entrance exam online application
- Don't make any mistakes during the OJEE 2017 registration.
- Attach the scanned photographs 3.5cm x 4.5cm (5KB to 99KB), signature 3.5cm x 1.5cm (5KB to 50KB & left thumb impression 3.5cm x 1.5cm (5KB to 50KB) as per the format
- Pay the payment of the Orissa JEE online application form 2017 by Net banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- Lastly submit the OJEE application form 2017
- Take the hard copy for your further use.
- OJEE Admit Card 2017
- OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern Syllabus.