SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form srmuniv.ac.in Eligibility Syllabus SRM JEEE Entrance Exam 2016
SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form:
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University has been announced the notification for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for the students. It has provide the admission to the Under Graduation programmes at the SRM University in India. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE 2016 entrance exam notification will be available on the official site of the SRM University at srmuniv.ac.in. If you want to more details regarding the SRMEEE (SRMJEEE) exam 2016 candidates must bookmark our site indrajobinfo.co.in by pressing CTRL+D then you have to regularly visit to get the details.
Name of the University: SRM University
Exam Name: SSRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)
Level of Exam: UG Level
SRMJEEE Application Form 2016:
The SRM University is the one of the best class of the University in India. Candidates who are waiting to apply for SRMJEEE 2016 exam then they can apply the online registration on or before the last date at the official portal. We provide the direct link for SRMJEEE 2016 entrance exam application from. So the applicants can use the given link to apply the application and get the admission of the Engineering & Technology. The SRM University admission is purely based on the performance in HSC/12th examination. The SRMJEEE 2016 application may be available on Nov 2015.
SRMJEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should complete the 12th class examination with at least 70% marks in Physics, Maths & Chemistry from a recognized board of the school or institute.
SRMJEEE 2016 Admission Procedure:
- The admission process is based on the qualify marks in SRMJEEE entrance exam 2016 and it has conducted by the SRM University.
- Then short listed students calls for the counselling/schedule.
How to Fill the SRMJEEE 2016 Application Forms:
There are 2 method available for SRMJEEE 2016 application form. Candidates have to follows these instruction to apply the SRMJEEE 2016 registration.
Online Mode or Offline Mode:
- Applicants can apply the online mode of the application at the official site admissions.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Enter the details without making any mistakes
- Pay the application fee through the online mode(Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
- Submit the application form and save it
- If you apply the offline application then you can get the application form by pay Rs.900/- from SRM University campuses
- Duly filled the application along with relevant copies of certificate
- Make the exam fee by using DD (Demand Draft)
- Finally post the application to SRM University address.
Note: Demand Draft (DD) in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai
Start date for application;
End date for application:
Date of counselling:
Apply for Latest Entrance Exam 2016