TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 Application Form AE Civil 213 Vacancies tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been published advertisement for the 213 AE (Assistant Engineer) Civil posts. The TNPSC Assistant Engineer notification released on 21st July 2015 and advt no is 415. The application are invited through the online mode at the official of the TNPSC at tnpscexams.net or tnpsc.gov.in. Our indrajobinfo.co.in has provide the direct link for TNPSC AE recruitment 2015 online application link and details of the notification (10/2015). Interested candidates can apply the TNPSC AE Civil recruitment before Aug 8th 2015. Applicants who are looking for the latest Asst Engineer jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for AE recruitment in TNPSC. The name of the service is Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service (service code no; 011). Candidates must like our facebook page for latest jobs notification for TNPSC recruitment 2015-16.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2015:
The TNPSC has released notification for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) in highway Department (post code no: 1661). The number of the vacancies subject to approval by the TNPSC. The TNPSC Assistant Engineer examination is consist of the two paper such as paper - I (optional subject) and paper - II (general studies). This exam will be held on month of Sep 6th 2015. Candidates should apply the online mode of the application and other mode of the application will be rejected. Applying aspirants must refer the official notification before apply the TNPSC AE Civil recruitment 2015.
Name of the Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Role: Assistant Engineer (AE). Civil
No of Vacancies: 126 + 84* 3 c/f
- BC (G) (D) -1
- MBC/DC (G) (D) -1
- SC (G) (D) -1
Note: G: General & D: Deaf
Job Category: Govt Job
State: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2015:
Scale of Pay: Rs.15600 - 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month
Applicant should complete the Degree in Civil Engineering or pass in Sec A & B of the institution exams under the Civil Engineering Branch or its equivalent qualification.
- The candidates should have an age limit minimum 18 years and not exceeds 30 years as on the date of the application
- There is no upper age limit for SC/ST/Widow of all caste/BCs/DCs/MBCs.
- Age relaxation available for the applicants as per the government norms.
TNPSC Exam Pattern 2015:
- Paper 1 (Optional Subject): 06.08.2015 ( 10 am to 1.00 pm)
- Paper 2 (General Studies): 06.08.2015 (2.30 pm to 4.30 pm).
Note: The TNPSC written examination in OMR format.
TNPSC AE Recruitment Fee Details:
- Application Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
Note: The one time registration candidates have to pay the exam fee only.
How to Apply the TNPSC AE Online Application:
- Candidates need to log on the official site tnpsc.gov.in by using given link
- Click on the notification to check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible applicants can click the online registration link
- Enter the asked details without making any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photographs ans signature in prescribed format
- Make the payment of the application fee by Net Banking/Post Office/India Bank
- Submit the application before check the all details
- Print out the application for your reference.
Important Dates to Remember;
- Date of Notification Release; 21-07-2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 12-08-2015
- End Date for Payment of Fee: 14-08-2015
- Date of TNPSC AE Exam: 06-09-2016