Air India Recruitment 2015 Pilot Trainee 180 Vacancies Online Application Form airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2015: Air India Limited has been invited the application for filling up 180 Trainee Pilots (CPL holder from IGRUA/open market) posts. The number of the vacancy consist of CPL holder from IGRUA is 90 jobs and other CPL holder/open market is 90 posts. This recruitment panel will be filling up the vacancy against the candidates who do not join from normal panel. Interested applicants should visit the official site at airindia.in to download the Air India notification 2015 and apply the online registration. Our Indrajobinfo.co.in has provide the direct link for details of the advertisement & Air India application 2015.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2015-16:
The online application start from Aug 7th 2015 on the official portal. Eligible and interested applicants should apply the Air India Pilot Jobs 2015 on or before Aug 27th 2015. Candidates must bookmark our Indrajobinfo.co.in site then you will get the latest job & exam notification on correct time. We are advised to the candidates can use the given Air India career 2015 to apply the application form. Applicants must refer the official notification before fill the online application for Air India. The candidates who are looking for the Pilot jobs in Air India can apply the Air India vacancies 2015.
Air India Pilot Vacancies 2015 Details:
Name of Organization: Air India
Post Name: Trainee Pilots
No of Vacancy: 180
Category wise Details
CPL Holder from IGRUA:
- OBC: 50
- GEN: 20
- ST: 08
CPL Holder from Open Market:
- OBC: 50
- GEN: 21
- SC: 12
- ST: 07
Eligibility Criteria Air India Pilot Vacancy 2015:
- Aspirants should have an age limit not exceed 35 years (40 years for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST and 38 year for the OBC applicants.
- Then upper age limit relaxation will be applicable for the Ex-Servicemen as per the rules.
Candidates must complete the 10+2 from a recognized board of the school or its equivalent education qualification.
Applicant must be in possession of Indian. The following position will be current period.
- Flight Radio Telephone Operator's License
- Class-I Medial
- ELP on CPL/ATPL
- At least 25 hours on Muti-engine aircraft
- Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft.
- The candidates selection will be based on the performance in the written test. That will be include the aptitude test & technical test.
- Applicants who have qualify the same they will be subject to a psychometric test. Then shortlisted candidate will be called for the personal interview process.
Stipend & Salary Details:
- The contract training duration is 5 years and it may extend subject to satisfactory performance.
- During the training period candidates will be get the stipend of Rs. 25,000/- PM.
- After the completion of training period candidates will be getting the monthly salary Rs. 80,000/- which inclusive of other allowance.
- The general candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- for the application fee by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Ser category applicants are exempted from the fee.
- Start date for submission of online application: 07.08.2015
- Last date for submission of online application: 27.08.2015
Click Here Air India Pilot Vacancies Notification 2015
How to Apply the Air India Application Form:
- Candidates may apply the online application at the official site airindia.in
- Applying candidates must have the following details
- Valid e-mail id
- Scanned/Digital passport size photographs ( Size 10 to 35 KB)
- Applicant would required to submit the DD at the time of the written exam.
- Click the given link
- Fill the application with correct details
- Upload the photographs
- Submit the application before check the filled application form
- Save the application for further use.