TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Recruitment 2015 89 Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application
TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been invited the application for the recruitment of 89 Maternal and Child Health Officer vacancies. The name of the service is Tamil Nadu Public Public Health Service and code no (052). Interested and eligible applicants can apply the online mode of the TNPSC vacancies 2015 at the official site at tnpsc.gov.in. The candidates who are searching the Maternal and Child Health Officer recruitment then they can apply the TNPSC Jobs 2015. Candidates must like our facebook page for upcoming jobs updates on correct time.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015:
The TNPSC notification 2015 has been released on July 31st 2015. You should apply the TNPSC online application on or before Aug 20th 2015. The date of TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer exam on Sep 20th 2015. This exam consist of two paper such as paper 1 & paper 2. There will be asked the multiple type objective question and it has held on forenoon (paper 1 10:00 am to 01:00 pm) & afternoon (paper 2 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm).
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information is available in this page. Our Indrajobinfo.co.in has provide the direct link for details of notification and apply the online application. So the candidates can easily apply for TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer vacancies 2015.
Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Vacancies 2015:
- Candidates should have an age limit not more than 30 years as on July 1st 2015.
- The age relaxation will be applicant as per the government rules.
- There is no maximum age limit for SC/ST/MBC/BC/DW category applicants.
- Application who have possessed the B.Sc Nursing Degree/B.Sc Public Health Nurse or its equivalent qualification from the recognized university/institute.
- They must have a certificate of register of Nurses (Section I-A or I-B) under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Act, 1926.
Note: Candidate should complete the qualification in prescribed format like 10th, HSC, UG Degree.
Selected aspirants will be produce the certificate of physical fitness like given below.
- Standard of vision prescribed: Physical Fitness Certificate
- Standard-III: Executive Post.
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of tamil on the date of the notification.
TNPSC Exam Pattern 2015:
- Paper-1: 3 Hrs, 300 Marks
- Nursing Degree Standard: 200 Question.
- Paper-2: 2Hrs, 200 Marks
- General Studies: 100 Question.
- Degree Standard (General Studies): 75 Question.
- Aptitude Mental Ability (SSLC Standard): 25 Question.
Name of Exam Center:
TNPSC examination will be held in following location such as,
The selection of the candidates will be based on the given criteria.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
TNPSC Exam Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 175 for the cost of application Rs. 50/- plus examination fee Rs. 125/-.
- Make the application fee through the online or offline mode.
How to Apply the TNPSC Online Application 2015:
- Candidates may apply the online application through the official site tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexamns.net
- During the registration applicants must have the scanned photographs and signature
- Read the notification before start the TNPSC online registration 2015
- Eligible candidates can apply the online application
- Fill the asked details without any mistakes
- Upload the photos & sign
- Pay the application fee by online or offline
- Finally submit the application
- Save the application for further use.
Important Date to Remember:
- Notification Release Date: 31.07.2015
- Last date to apply the TNPSC application form: 20.08.2015
- Closing date for payment of fee through bank or post office: 22.08.2015
- Date of Exam: 20.09.2015
- Paper-1: Sep 20th 2015 FN (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Paper-2: 20th Sep 2015 AN (02:30 PM to 04:30 PM).
Click Here for TNPSC Maternal and Child Officer Recruitment Notification 2015