XAT Application Form 2016 Online Registration Notification Exam Pattern Eligibility Criteria Xavier Aptitude Test 2016
XAT Application Form 2016: Xavier Aptitude Test is shortly called as XAT. The students who are waiting to apply the XAT exam 2016 they can apply the XAT 2016 application form. Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) has been invited the application from the eligible candidates for the admission into the Post Graduate management courses such as Business Management (BM) & Personal Management and Industrial Relation (PMIR). You can get the direct link for the XAT online registration 2016 on our Indrajobinfo.co.in site. We also provide the complete details regarding the XAT exam 2016. So the candidates must keep watching our portal for latest updates of XAT registration 2016.
XAT Exam 2016:
The Xavier Aptitude Test is national level aptitude examination and it has conducted by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI). Every year it has organized the test to provide the PG business management admission in to the Xavier Institute of Management & Goa Institute of Management. Interested candidates must like our social network page (Google+, Facebook, Twitter) for further updates of XAT entrance exam 2016. Candidates should refer the XAT notification 2016 before start the XAT 2016 online registration. This year also many of the students are going to apply the XAT exam 2016.
XAT Exam Pattern 2016:
- Paper I: 84, 2 hrs 20 mins
- Verbal Ability: 28
- Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning: 23
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation: 33
- Paper II: 30 Question, 20 Min
- General Knowledge
- Essay Writing.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT Exam 2016:
- Candidates should complete the Graduation degree with at least 50% aggregate or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized University/Institute. They are eligible to apply the XAT 2016 exam.
- The final year students are also eligible to apply the XAT exam 2016 but they are need to submit the mark sheet at the time of the admission.
XAT 2016 Entrance Exam Fee:
The applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for the application through the online method.
XAT 2016 Application Form:
The XAT exam 2016 is the competitive examination . The candidates who got the qualified marks they will get the seat for the post graduate management courses in Xavier Institute.This exam has been organized by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI). Here you can check the XAT admit card 2016 & XAT result 2016 as soon as possible. We issued the instruction to the candidate how to apply the XAT exam 2016. So the applicants can follow these given steps to apply the XAT exam 2016 application form. Candidates must bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+d then you have keep visit our portal for regular updates.
How to Apply the XAT Exam 2016:
- Applicants must log on the official site
- First of all click the given link
- Click to apply the XAT online registration 2016
- Register your details like name, age, DOB, valid email id & mobile number and etc
- After the registration you will get the user name and password
- Login you account and click the XAT application form 2016
- Enter the asked details with out any mistakes
- Pay the application fee by online or offline mode
- Upload the recent photographs and signature
- DD in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT payable at Jamshedpur
- Finally submit the application before verify the filled application
- Take the print out for further use
- If you pay the amount through the Demand Draft then they are required to post the application to given address.
Apply the XAT Application form 2016 Online Registration: Click Here
XAT 2016 Application Submit Address:
Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001.
XAT Important Dates:
- XAT 2016 Notification: 2nd week of August
- XAT 2016 Application Start Date: Last week of August
- End Date of XAT 2016 Application Form: 2nd week of November
- XAT 2016 Admit Card 2016 Available on: 2nd week of December
- XAT Answer Key 2016: 2nd week of January
- XAT Result 2016: Last week of January
- XAT Admit Card 2016 Download
- Click to Check the XAT Exam Result 2016
- Latest Entrance Exam Click Here