Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 Mumbai Notification bombayhighourt.nic.in 400 Jobs Application Form
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 has declared the official notification for recruit the 400 Clerk post. Candidates should visit the official site at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. There have to download the Bombay High Court Clerk notification 2015 and apply online application. Here also we declared the direct link for Mumbai High Court recruitment 2015 application form & details of the advertisement. Applicants can just click the given link to apply the online registration on before 13th September 2015. We are advised to candidates must like our social page (Facebook, Google+. Twitter). If you like my page and then you will get the latest job notification on correct time after the official release.Mumbai High Court Clerk Vacancy 2015:
The Bombay High Court has been released the advertisement to hire the eligible candidates for required vacancy in Mumbai High Court Clerk jobs 2015. Further information like age limit, academic qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process and other details are available in this page. You can also bookmark our Indrajobinfo site by clicking Ctrl+d for recent job updates. So the candidates stayed with us. Aspirant who are searching the latest govt jobs in Mumbai.Maharashtra can apply the Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015 by using given link. The Bombay High Court Clerk application form will be available on the official site.
Bombay/Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2015:
Bombay High Court Notification 2015:
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Post Name: Clerk Jobs
Job Location: Bombay
Official Portal: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Number of Vacancy: 400 Posts
Job Type: Govt Job.
Eligibility details for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2015:
- The age limit of the candidates should be not less than 18 years and not more than 33 years as on date of the application form.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved applicants as per the government guidelines.
- Candidates should possess the Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Applicant must have computer proficiency certificate like Ms Office, Windows, Linux and typing speed 40 word per minute (WPM) in English
- In the Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015 more preference will be given to Graduation in Law.
- Pass the Commercial Government Certificate Examination and it conducted by I.T.I
- The candidates have need to pay Rs. 25/- for the application fee.
- Qualified aspirants must enclose Rs. 575/- by Challan.
- Selected applicants in Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015 will be based on the performance in written exam and academic merits.
- If you want to get the more details about the Bombay High Court Clerk vacancies 2015 click the given link to check it.
How to Apply the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015:
- Applicant need to log on the official site bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click the given link
- Read the Bombay High Court notification 2015
- If you eligible and click to apply the online registration
- Enter the asked details
- Pay the payment of the application fee
- Lastly submit the application form
- Save the application for further use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starts date of online application: 16.09.2015
- Last date for online registration: 23.09.2015.