PU CET 2017 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria cetpg.puchd.ac.in Panjab University Common Entrance Test 2017
PU CET 2017 2018 Application Form: Punjab University, Chandigarh, has been declared the official notification for PUCET 2017 Registration 2017 which is going to conduct the PUCET 2017 Entrance Exam. This examination is mainly for admission for Master degree in GIS, Disaster Management, Remote Sensing. Interested candidates can apply the Punjab University Entrance Test 2017 before the last date of the application form. The application must refer the eligibility criteria completely before start the PUCET Application Form 2017. Our Indrajobinfo.co.in web portal has published the complete details regarding the PU CET 2017 Registration process. We also provide the direct link for the PU CET 2017 Application form.
PU CET Application Form 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply the PU CET 2017 Exam through it's official site. Suppose you are not eligible for PU CET 2017 test but you applied the entrance test and then application fee will not be refunded. So the candidates must check the details about the PU CET Entrance Exam 2017 from the official site. If you want to get the recent notification of PU CET 2017 online registration and then you have to like our social network page (Facebook, Twitter, Google+). You can also bookmark our Indrajobinfo site by pressing Ctrl+D for further updates.
PU CET Online Application Form 2017:
Exam Name: Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET).
State: Punjab, Chandigarh.
Organized By: Punjab University.
PU CET 2017 Exam Fee:
- General candidates - Rs. 1760/-
- Additional Form applicants - Rs, 770/-
- ST/SC/PWD aspirants - Rs. 1760/-
PU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
For Master in Disaster Management: Applicants should possess the Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% from recognized university.
For Masters in GIS and Remote Sensing: Complete the Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university/institute.
PU CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Question Type: Multiple choice objective question
- Total Marks: 75
- No of Question: 75
- Exam Duration: 1 hrs 30 mins.
Address for Communication:
Controller of Examination: 0172 2534811
Main Enquiry 0172 2534818/ 2534819/ 2534866.
PU CET 2017 Important/Exam Dates:
Starts Dates of Punjab University CET 2017 Online Application: Updated soon
Last Date of PU CET Application Form 2017: Updated soon
Application Process for PU OCET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must click the given link
- This link will be redirected to the official portal of Panjab University
- First of register you details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id & etc.
- After finishing the registration you will get the login credential
- Login you accounts by using user name & password
- Fill the PU CET 2017 application form with correct details
- Attach the photographs and signature in prescribed format
- Pay the application fee (SBI Deposit Slip/Online mode)
- Finally submit the application verify the filled PU OCET 2017 Application Form
- Take the hard copy for future use.