AIBE Application Form 2017 2018 Apply Online allindiabarexamination.com IX All India Bar Exam 2017 Registration
AIBE Application Form 2017 2018: Candidates who are seeking the All India Bar Examination 2017 can apply the AIBE application form 2017 through the official site. The controller of the All India Bar Exam has recently published the AIBE notification 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AIBE online application 2017. The Advocate who are all going to write the All India Bar Exam 2017 which has held at the various places in India. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria like academic qualification, age limit, how to apply and other detail available here. Applicants can apply the AIBE 2017 VIII application form 2017 on the official site at allindiabarexamination.com.
All India Bar Exam 2017:
The aspirants can get the complete details regarding the AIBE 2017 online application from our Indrajobinfo.co.in site. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria on AIBE notification 2017 before start the application form. You can also check the AIBE exam dates and exam pattern syllabus on the official site. The applicants who are waiting for apply the All India Bar Entrance Exam 2017 then they can use this opportunity. If you any doubt about the AIBE application form 2017 means, you leave the comment on the relevant field. Our team member will reply your query very soon. Interested candidates must like out social page (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter) for latest job related notification updates.
AIBE Online Application 2017:
Conducted By: All India Bar Council.
Exam Name: AIBE Examination 2017.
Level of Exam: All India Level.
AIBE Exam Date:
AIBE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates complete graduation in Law from the academic year 2017-16 from the recognized university or institute.
- You must enrolling as an advocate under Section 24 of the Act 1961.
- Applicants must submit the proof of enrollment along with AIBE application form 2017.
- If you want to know more details about the AIBE 2017 exam means, you click the given link and check it.
All India Bar Exam 2017 Application Fee:
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 2500/- + Rs. 60/- bank charges for the application fee.
- Pay the payment of the application fee through challan in any branch of SBI.
AIBE 2017 Selection Process:
Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the AIl India Bar Examination 2017.
How to Apply the AIBE 2017 Online Application:
Candidates can apply the online mode of the AIBE application form 2017 at the official site allindiabarexamination.com.
- Applicants must have advocate ID card, scanned photographs & signature.
- Click the given link.
- Download the AIBE notification 2017.
- Check the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Make the payment of the application.
- Lastly submit the AIBE 2017 VIII application form before check the filled application.
- Save the application for future reference.