ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2016 Walk in Interview 88 PGIMSR Teaching Jobs Apply Online www.esic.nic.in
ESIC West Bengal Recruitment 2016: The Employees State Insurance Corporation has been declared the notification for the post of 88 teaching jobs in West Bengal. The contender who are seeking the latest govt jobs in West Bengal can attend the ESIC West Bengal walk in interview 2016. The name of the post like Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor vacancies. This is contractual basis jobs in ESIC WB recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates can apply the ESIC application form 2016 through the official site before the last date of the application submission. Here you can get the direct link for the ESIC West Bengal notification 2016 and application form in Indrajobinfo.co.in site.
ESIC West Bengal Walk in Interviews 2016:
ESIC WB Recruitment 2016:
The Employees State Insurance Corporation, West Bengal has been announced the two notification such as Advt. No. 27/2016 & Advt.No. 29/2016. The applicants must refer the ESIC WB notification 2016 to check the eligibility criteria. This is one of the best opportunity for the West Bengal candidates. So the applicants can utilized the ESIC West Bengal teaching jobs 2016. More information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and other details available here. The aspirant must like our social page (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) for instant job related notification.
PGIMSR ESIC Medical College Kolkata Vacancy 2016:
Details of ESIC West Bengal Notification 2016:
Organization Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Number of Jobs: 88.
Job Location: West Bengal (WB).
Post Name: Teaching Jobs.
Official Portal: www.esic.nic.in.
Category of Job: Central Govt Job.
ESIC West Bengal Vacancies 2016:
- Associate Professor - 33 posts
- Professor - 21 posts
- Assistant Professor - 34 posts.
Eligbility Criteria for ESIC West Bengal Jobs 2016:
The applicants age limit should be not more than 67 years as on date of the walk in interview.
- Medical candidates: Complete the Post Graduate from a recognized university/institute.
- Non Medical applicants: Pass the Master Degree in relevant subject.
- General candidates: Rs. 225/-
- Pay the demand draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. I payable at Kolkata
- There is no fee for the reserved applicants (SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen).
Shortlisted applicants will be based on the interview process.
- Assistant Professor: Pay band-3 + plus grade pay Rs. 6600/- + NPA.
- Professor: Pay band-4 + plus grade pay Rs. 8700/- + NPA.
- Associate Professor: Pay band-3 + plus grade pay Rs. 7600/- + NPA.
How to Apply the ESIC West Bengal Application Form 2016:
- First of all click the given link
- You will redirect to the official site at esic.nic.in
- Download the ESIC WB notification 2016
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Eligible candidates can download the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach the relevant documents
- Submit the application form at the time of walk in interview.
ESIC Advt. No 29/2016 Walk in Interview Date: 17th, 18th & 19th March 2016
ESIC Advt. No 27/2016 Walk in Interview Date: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd March 2016.