UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2016 228 Uttar Pradesh Asst Accountant Stenographer Office Assistant Vacancies Apply Online uppcl.org
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2016: The important news for the candidates who are searching the latest govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply the UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer vacancies 2016.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has been announced the notification for the recruitment of 228 Assistant Account, Stenographer, Office Assistant & Asst Reviewing Officer (ARO) post.
The interested candidates must read the UPPCL recruitment notification 2016 before apply the application form. The eligible applicants can apply the Uttar Pradesh PCL online application form 2016 through official website at uppcl.org.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Latest Recruitment 2016:
UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Corporation - Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Number of Jobs - 228.
Job Role - ARO/Asst Reviewing Officer, Assistant Accountant & Stenographer.
Official Site - uppcl.org.
Content Search - UPPCL Stenographer Jobs 2016.
Job Location - Uttar Pradesh.
Job Type - Govt Job.
UPPCL Vacancies 2016:
- Assistant Reviewing Officer (ARO): 74 posts.
- Assistant Accountant: 69 posts.
- Stenographer (Grade-3): 30 posts.
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 28 posts.
- Additional Private Secretary: 27 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of UPPCL ARO Jobs 2016:
The aspirants age limit should be not less than 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st Jan 2016. The upper age limit will be applicable for the candidates as per the govt norms.
Applicants who have possess the Bachelors Degree in relevant field from a recognized university can eligible to apply the UPPCL ARO recruitment 2016.
The selected candidates will be based on the following rounds.
- Written exam.
- Typing test.
- Personal interview.
- For general/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- For reserved applicants (SC/ST): Rs. 700/-.
Refer the UPPCL latest recruitment notification 2016.
How to Apply the UPPCL Online Application Form 2016;
- Visit the official portal uppcl.org.
- Download the UPPCL ARO notification 2016 and read it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply the online application.
- Enter the application with correct details.
- Make the payment of the application fee through online method.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the hard copy for further use.
Online application start date: 05.04.2016.
Last date of online registration: 05.05.2016.