SBI PO Recruitment 2016-17 2428 State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online Application sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2016-17: The State Bank of India (SBI) has been announced the notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) jobs. There are around 2428 vacancies in SBI PO jobs 2016.
The applicants who are looking for the latest bank jobs in India can apply the State Bank of India Probationary Officer vacancies 2016. The interested candidates must read the SBI PO notification 2016 before apply the online registration. The aspirants who meets the eligible candidates can apply the SBI PO recruitment apply online 2016.
The date of the online application start from 4th May 2016. The contender should apply the SBI Probationary Officer online application 2016 on or before 24th May 2016. Here we provide the complete details about the SBI PO careers 2016.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016:
SBI PO Jobs 2016:
Bank Name: State Bank of India/SBI.
Job Role: Probationary Officer (PO).
Total Number of Post: 2428.
Category of Job: Bank Job.
Content Search: SBI PO Notification 2016.
Job Location: India.
SBI PO Vacancies 2016:
PWD: 60 posts.
General: 2200 posts.
Backlog: 168 posts.
SBI PO Careers 2016:
The State Bank of India has been conduct the examination to hire the eligible candidates on every year. For this year also many of the applicants waiting for apply the SBI PO recruitment 2016. The selection of the aspirants in SBI PO jobs 2016 will be based on the preliminary & main exam, GD and interview.
The SBI PO careers 2016 is the one of the golden opportunity of the candidates who are preparing for the bank exam. The State Bank of India Probationary exam 2016 will be held at the various exams center in all over India. We will update the direct link for the SBI PO admit card/hall ticket 2016 after the official release. So the applicants must keep visiting our Indrajobinfo.co.in site for latest job updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2016:
- The candidates who complete the Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute are eligible to apply the SBI PO recruitment 2016.
- The final year students can also apply for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer vacancy.
Applicants age limit must be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on the date of the application. The upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved candidates as per the govt rules.
The candidates have to pay the application fee details given.
- General category applicants: Rs. 600/-.
- Reserved category applicants (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 100/-.
The selection of the candidates in SBI PO recuitment 2016 will be based on the followind criteria.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam.
- Group discussion.
Scale of Pay:
The selected aspirants will be get the pay scale Rs. 16900/- and other allowance will be applicable for the candidates.
How to Apply the SBI PO Application Form 2016:
- Open the official site sbi.co.in.
- Download the notification and read it.
- Eligible aspirants can apply the SBI PO online registration 2016.
- Enter the application with correct details.
- Upload the recent passport size photographs and signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application before check the filled details.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future use.
Online application state date: 04.05.2016.
Last date of online registration: 24.05.2016.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Date: 02, 03, 09, 10 July 2016.
SBI PO Preliminary Result; 18.07.2016.
SBI PO Main Exam Date: 31st July 2016.
SBI PO Mains Result: 16.08.2016.
GD & Interview: 01.09.2016.