UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Allopathic Medical Officer Professor 3316 Vacancies Apply Online Application Form uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2016: The Union Public Service Commission is also called as UPPSC which has going to fill the 3316 post such as Allopathic Medical Officer, Professor & other jobs. The applicants who are waiting for the latest govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer recruitment 2016.
The interested aspirants must refer the Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer notification 2016 before apply online application. The candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer online application 2016 through the online official site at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
The Union Public Service Commission has been declared the notification to hire the eligible candidates for the required vacancies. This is one of the golden opportunity for the applicants. So the aspirants can utilize the UPPSC MO jobs 2016. The contender should apply the UPPSC Medical Officer application form 2016 on or before 10th June 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection procedure and other information available here.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016:
Organization Name - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Number of Vacancy - 3316.
Official Portal - uppsc.up.nic.in.
Content Name - UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
Job Location - Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category - Govt Jobs.
UPPSC Vacancies 2016:
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1 - 3286.
- Reader Physiology & Biochemistry - 01.
- Principal Lecturer In UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Dpt - 03.
- Filaria Control Officer - 03.
- Lecturer In U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homoeopathy) Dpt - 05.
- Economic and Statistical Officer - 19.
- Reader Obstetrics & Gynecology - 01.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016:
The applicants must complete the Graduation from a recognized university/institute or its equivalent qualification.
The age limit of the candidates should be not less than 21 year and maximum 40 year. Age relaxation will be applicable for the aspirants as per the govt norms.
The selection of the aspirants in UPPSC Medical Officer vacancy 2016 will be based on the following rounds.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
The candidates need to pay the application details given here.
- General applicants: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST applicants: Rs. 25/-.
The shortlisted applicants will be getting the scale of pay as per the government norms.
How to apply the UPPSC Online Registration 2016:
- Open the official site uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Download the advertisement and read it.
- Eligible candidates can apply the online application form.
- Fill the application without making any mistakes.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Lastly submit the application form.
- Save the application for further use.
Online application start date: 15th May 2016.
Online registration last date: 11th June 2016.