IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification CWE V Officer Scale 1 2 3 IBPS RRBs Online Application Form 2016 Apply Online
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Regional Rural Banks has been invites the application form from the eligible candidates. The applicants who are waiting for apply the IBPS RRBs recruitment notification 2016. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has going to conduct the IBPS RRB CWE V exam 2016 for the eligible aspirants. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria on the IBPS RRB advertisement 2016.
The applicants who meets the eligibility details can apply the IBPS RRB CWE 5 recruitment apply online through the official site ibps.in. Here it's you can get the direct link for the IBPS exam 2016 application form & notification. So the applicants can easily check the eligibility information to apply the IBPS RRB jobs 2016. The candidates must apply the application for the IBPS RRB CWE 5 application form 2016 starts from 8th July 2016. The last date of application submission on 28th July. The candidates who want to know the latest bank job updates in India, then you must keep watching our portal.
IBPS RRB Notification 2016:
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Bank Name: Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
IBPS RRB Vacancies 2016 Details:
- General Banking Officer.
- Officer Scale - III.
- Information Technology Officer.
- Treasury Manager.
- Officer Scale - I.
- Officer Scale - II.
- Marketing Officer.
- Chartered Accountant.
- Agriculture Officer.
- Office Assistant/Multipurpose.
- Law officer.
Exam Name: Common Written Exam V (CWE 5) 2016.
Content Search: IBPS RRBs Online Application 2016.
Type of Job: Bank Jobs.
Job Location: Across India.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Vacancy 2016:
The candidates who have pass the Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute can eligible to apply the IBPS RRB recruitment 2016.
The aspirants must have an age limit details given here.
- Officer Scale-III- 21 years to 40 years.
- Officer Scale-II - 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale-I - 18 years to 30 years.
- Office Assistant/Multipurpose: 18 years to 28 years.
IBPS RRB CWE V Exam 2016 Application Fee:
The general aspirants have to pay Rs. 600/- for the application fee and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Note: Pay the payment of the application fee through online mode (net banking, credit card & debit card).
The selection of the candidates in IBPS RRB vacancies 2016 will be based on the following criteria.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview Process.
The applicants will getting the scale pay details given.
- Officer Scale-1: Rs. 28, 000/- to Rs. 31, 000.
- Officer Scale- 2: Rs. 32, 000/- to Rs. 38, 000.
- Officer Scale- 3: Rs. 36, 000/- to Rs. 42, 000.
How to apply the IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016:
- Open the official site ibps.in.
- Check the eligibility criteria on the notification.
- If you eligible, click on the online registration.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Lastly submit the application form.
- Save the application for further use.
Online application start date: 08.07.2016.
Online registration last date: 28.07.2016.
Upcoming & Current Bank Jobs in India 2016-2017.